Passover and Good Friday coincide this year on March 30 so we are very excited to invite you to a Passover Seder dinner on Good Friday at 6:00pm. This will follow the Jewish traditions of the Seder dinner, with a Christian interpretation of the tradition. It is a potluck, so we will provide recipes and invite people to bring traditional Passover foods, symbolic to the event’s meaning. Family friendly and sure to be memorable! Please RSVP on our Facebook page by Sunday, March 25, 2018.
- A Seder is both an interactive worship experience and a dinner. The main meal will not be served until closer to 7:00, so please consider that in planning your evening, and bring food in containers that will keep it warm or cold, as needed.
- For this event, we will define “kosher” as: no pig products of any kind, no shellfish, no gelatin, please do not have meat and dairy in the same dish, no rare meat, and no bread/flour/pasta of any kind except for matzoh. Please respect these guidelines in the food you bring.
- We will have both regular and gluten-free matzoh available.
- We will use grape juice instead of wine, as is our church tradition for The Lord’s Supper.
- Children will participate in this experience with their parents.